How to kill Bed Bugs in Mumbai ?
Bed bugs in Mumbai are a very common problem these days. Almost everyone residing in the city have undergone the problem at least once in their lifetime. These bud bugs are not only the brown oval creepy creatures but are also very harmful for health.
A lot of precautions should be taken when you found an infestation in your home .They might cause you irritation, rashes , skin problems , blood diseases, Hepatitis B etc. You should avoid scratching your hands when you are bitten by bed bugs.
It is essential to get away from these bed bugs by killing them. You can carry out the treatment through lot of natural ways like :
• Wash your mattresses under high temperatures: As these bed bugs are often found hidden in the mattresses, it is essential to regularly clean them in high boiling water. Through the exposure with the heat these creatures can easily be killed . Remember once washed do dry them properly as wet bedding can again become the nesting areas of these parasites.
• Regular use of spray: Since these parasites multiply very fast. A regular spray on the mattress , switch boards, furniture will help in killing of the bed bugs .
• Keeping home clutter free: As these bed bugs grow on the areas that are dirty it is always advisable to keep the home neat and tidy .
• Throw the infested things away: If the nesting sites of the bed bugs are over things that are kept on table , pillows etc then they should be thrown away to avoid any kind of further infestation.
• Exposure of Mattresses under direct sunlight is must: Sunlight is the natural healer from these bed bugs. As in Mumbai there is a lot of moisture therefore the mattresses should be expose to sunlight once a week.
• Call A Professional Help : If by trying the natural ways you are still not able to get away from the bed bugs then you can call for a professional help for the bed bugs treatment in Mumbai . The professionals can eliminate all your worries in a short while thus giving you a lifelong relief from these harmful pests.